With a range of positions offering Dedicated, Short Haul and System our current drivers average between $700 to $1,700+ weekly depending on position and experience. Most of our operations require system drivers, which start our recent graduates at $.55 CPM and our experienced drivers can earn up to $.65 CPM. All our drivers also earn $19/hour for all additional hourly pay. Current system drivers average between $1000 to $1250+ weekly depending on experience. Drivers in one of our current highest paying position can earn up to $85,000/year. After 1 year of employment at CTL drivers are eligible to receive an additional quarterly bonus based upon their years of service ranging from $1000/year to $1400/year.
- Dedicated Drivers: Depending on the customer needs most drivers are home an average of twice per week
- System Drivers: Drivers able and willing to be away from home for a minimum of 7-10 consecutive days
Orientation takes place in St. Gabriel, LA . Travel assistance, lodging and two meals are provided during orientation.
- Paid Orientation: Tuesday – Friday, $100/day
- Driver Training: Up to 4 weeks – on the job training. Paid at $100 per day
- Chemical solvents, water treatment products, chemical resins
- Liquid bulk tanker