With a range of positions offering Dedicated, Short Haul and OTR our current drivers average between $850 to $1250+ weekly depending on position and experience, before weekend program incentives. Recent OTR graduates start at 52 CPM and experienced drivers can earn up to 57 CPM. Weekly pay guarantees are also available!
- Salary Pay Plan: Experienced Drivers qualify for CT’s New Salaried Pay Plan. Drivers with one (1) year of Flatbed experience or (2) years of non-Flatbed experience can start at a base annual salary of $52,000. You can also arn an additional 54 CPM annual bonus for ALL miles driven over 96,000 for the year! Have more than one year experience with flatbed? Earn up to $58,000 annual salary base pay and up to a 60 cpm bonus for all miles driven after 96,000 miles.
- Weekend Warrior Program: If you choose to work a weekend CT will guarantee a minimum of $500.00 earnings for that weekend. As a Weekend Warrior you choose which weekends you are available!
- Road Warrior Program: Drivers who are willing to consistently stay out on the road for two weeks at a time including the weekend earn $1,075 weekly guarantee as a Recent Graduate. Experienced Drivers can earn up to $1,300 weekly guarantee! Earn an additional 54-62 CPM annual bonus for ALL miles driven over 105,000 for the year!
- Weekend Work Not Required
- 34-48 Hours Home on the Weekends
- Short Haul – Home Weekends and 95% or more of Weeknights
Orientation takes place in Port Wentworth (Savannah), GA. Travel assistance, lodging and two meals are provided during orientation.
- Paid Orientation: $100/day
- Orientation time based upon prior driving experience, with FAST TRACK orientation available for experienced Flatbed Drivers.
- Wallboard, lumber, pvc pipe, roofing shingles and other building materials.
- All late model trucks with APU’s
- Flatbed. Sixty percent of trailers are pre-loaded or pre-tarped.